Thoughts on DIY
I love DIY in weddings, I'm the kind of girl that would try to make her own wedding cake or her own rustic candles if I could. Rustic weddings are always filled with rustic elements - burlap, lemonade mason jars, a lot of baby breath. I've always envisioned dancing under the stars illuminated by twinkle lights and our friends holding on to sparklers.
I've decided to meet myself in the middle and do a lot DIY for the engagement party and simple touches for our restaurant wedding. Maybe about this party I'll think twice about DIY-ing the wedding.
One of the ideas for the engagement party:
Let's see how and J will accomplish this... will update.
I've decided to meet myself in the middle and do a lot DIY for the engagement party and simple touches for our restaurant wedding. Maybe about this party I'll think twice about DIY-ing the wedding.
One of the ideas for the engagement party:
Let's see how and J will accomplish this... will update.
-L


Comments
Post a Comment