Planning a Engagement Party
My thoughts on throwing an engagement party:
- This is going to be great
- Everyone is going to see how great I am at planning
- Wow this Pinterest DIY is so do-able
- Aliexpress has everything I need
- Party room is maximum 50 people, who can I disinvite but still invite to the wedding
- How about no plus ones.. but S is bringing her boyfriend J of 8 years, is it weird?
- Can I hire a engagement party planner
- I like cheese and crackers, let add some brie to this par-tieeee
We've been planning our engagement party and it was going to be March 24 but some issues here and there and it was cancelled.
I even got too excited and created my engagement invites before I sent them out:
Now we have to find a new date and it has to be an auspicious one. A friend of mine said that March 24 meant "die soon" but according to the Chinese calendar, it's a good time to throw an engagement party.
Welp, it's back to the drawing board and on to finding another auspicious date.
-L




Comments
Post a Comment