Life Update
Hi Guys,
I probably should've updated this sooner but many things have changed:
1. We sold the guinea pigs... they were at J's house 24/7, he was get all sneezey because of the hair and they weren't very fun. I know, I know.. but when we did the research many articles said that they're like the rodents of dogs. You know what's the equivalent of a dog? Yeah, a dog.
Meet Scooby. He even has a instagram handle, it's @scoobert.do
He's a German Sheppard / Labrador mix, I've had him about a month now and he's super cute but super crazy.
Do you ever research ways to train a dog only to have your parents decide "No, you're wrong." Every time I train him, my parents turn around and tell me that the dog is smart and understands what they're asking them to do. I don't think it helps that my dad speaks cantonese and my mom speaks vietnamese to him. I told them it's going to be a tri-lingual dog.
Here's a photo of the first day I got him!
Oh yeah, so back to wedding stuff - I got my dress! Won't be posting that until the wedding comes but one more thing checked off the list. I don't know how people stay excited for planning their own wedding, I'm honestly ready to chuck all centerpiece ideas out the window.
Can we just have a bare table, no flowers, lots of delicious food, good company and just party the night away?
Till next time,
L



Comments
Post a Comment